Zombie Jombie Junkies
Welcome fellow Junkie!
Zombie Jombie Junkies
Welcome fellow Junkie!
Zombie Jombie Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the JUNKIES!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarr

Skarr

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am

Everyone change your OF status to this:

On strike! No in-app purchases until the leveling system is restored to its previous state!!! Play the game, just cut off their funds! Change your OF status & join me! Spread the word!
Back to top Go down
https://zjjunkies.forumotion.com
Skarr

Skarr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

Danielle's Strike warning to GREEdy:

Hi Gree (and Sean, since he seems to get all my help requests Smile,

I'd like to put in a formal complaint at this point. Not only have you done 3 boss events back to back, giving us NO time off to try and finish some of our other stuff, but you've apparently changed our ability to level up. This game is no longer fun. I can't level my other cards because of these back to back events. I can't level up because I get next to no experience when I attack someone. At this rate, it will take me over a week to level up 1 level!

The Zombie Jombie Junkies have over 100 members in their fan group. There are other groups and clans with the same, if not more, members in it. We are NOT happy. We want more quests. We want to be able to play the game. Our group is going on strike. We will not be making any more in app purchases to support you until the experience points when you attack is fixed. Most of us are on the brink of quitting the game entirely since there are no more levels to play, too.

This was a terrible terrible update. Please put it back to how it was.
Back to top Go down
fartloudandclear

fartloudandclear

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

done bro!
Back to top Go down
Skarr

Skarr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 am

So far, we remain on strike... Surely GREEdy will collapse eventually!
Back to top Go down
dani.ELLE

dani.ELLE

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm

I hope so. Sean's response was just telling me to read their announcement, that I'd already read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!   IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ? JUNKIES ON STRIKE!!!!
Page 1 of 1