Zombie Jombie Junkies
Welcome fellow Junkie!
Zombie Jombie Junkies
Welcome fellow Junkie!
Zombie Jombie Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the JUNKIES!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Junkies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
virtualpariah

Resident Evil Junkies Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Junkies   Resident Evil Junkies I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm

I've been playing Resident Evil VGs since I was about 13. I had gotten the chicken pox, for the second time, and was home by myself. My dad had left the game running because he couldn't find a type writer for saving purposes, and I just started playing it. I started playing RE2, and fell very in love with Leon S. Kennedy. I've never really ever fallen out of love with him, to be honest. My favorite game is RE4, which I can beat in a matter of hours and know the maps by memory, including all villains, monsters, and treasures.

I hate the Resident Evil movies. To me, the games are about normal people (granted, with training) beating supernatural monsters. Its a story about human perseverance, and should be kept that way. The movies are about monsters fighting monsters. Sorry, but if I want to watch fighting monsters I'll rent a Godzilla film.

That's how I feel. I liked the first film, I can even tolerate the second because I like Oded Fehr, but after that, no. It's actually my favorite thing to say, we'll watch a movie, and I'll say, "[That person] could have played Wesker." Their Weskers have been awful. I don't care if an actor looks like the part, if he can act. I would have been happy with Michael Clarke Duncan, he can -act-. I would have been fine with Peter Facinelli, he looks a lot like Wesker, even if he can't act. What I can't do is someone who doesn't look like Wesker, and can't act. Period. I don't think that's too much to ask for, by any stretch of the imagination.

So, yeah, rabid fangirl. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Skarr

Skarr

Resident Evil Junkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Junkies   Resident Evil Junkies I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Rant on!!! Personally, I love the movies... Mmmm Milla Jovovich! Eye candy for me!
Back to top Go down
https://zjjunkies.forumotion.com

Resident Evil Junkies
Page 1 of 1